@163.com PUHUI LLC PUHU

NotYoursButMine
Contributor
Contributor
So I purchased a TV from a 163.com email ona legit site. I got an email from PayPal saying this was my receipt fromPUHUI LLC PUHU… it looked official so I click on the PayPal link in the email… and in my PayPal account it does not have this transaction number. So is PayPal aware that they are using them for receipts … I didn’t even use PayPal to pay them just my debit card. So now I have a PayPal transaction number but PayPal has no record of it in my account
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @NotYoursButMine,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for the post!

I understand your concern regarding the payment. It is possible that you should have processed payment via PayPal guest check out. Whenever the payment is processed via PayPal, you will be notified with the payment details via email with transaction details. If you have any issues with the transaction or for any assistance, please reach out to our customer support team through the contact options available on our website.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.