SX BORDER is a China Fraud Scammer company - buyer beware - knock off products and false advertising

SPF670
New Community Member

There website is gone, there email is gone, and here is my evidence that they are a scam.

THEY WONT REFUND MY MONEY I WANT A REFUND - I JUST RECEIVED THIS FAKE MASK.
I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS,
I AM FILING A LEGAL CLAIM WITH PAYPAL AND MY BANKING INSTITUTION AND I WILL PUSH THIS AS FAR AS I CAN GO TO PUT LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THOSE SCAMMERS!!!!

I ordered a spiderman deluxe MOVIE costume with 3d Webbing and boots and all.  - after 2 months i finally received a very smelly XXXL knockoff spider suit that my kids laughed at.  nothing like the quality we can get at a CHEAP halloween store in US.  Zipper even broke when testing zipper.
Did a refund claim through paypal that took a month, they only gave me half a refund because it would cost me 89.99 to ship it back to china.  They still got 26.00 of my money and i was left with a smelly crappy broken costume.  Never Order from them.

Now i saw a video of a super realistic nightmare on elm street latexz mask from the actual movie replica prop coostume department.  So i ordered it.

Turns out is from the same china compny under different names and they used fake pics and videos to lure me in yet again.,

SERIOUSLY? The video is of a darkride studio mask. The mask that is being advertised is not the same mask. Youtube shows a longer video of this. Who makes this one?
Something doesn't seem legit here.
<removed>
These guys are also pawning off the new 2018 Halloween **** Myers Masks as their own as well......the one exclusively licensed by Trick or Treat Studios but the ads seemingly stopped popping up here on Facebook when peeps called them out

I guess now they figured they’d try ripping off Dark Ride Studios since they aren’t even in business anymore

You think your getting A Nightmare On Elm Street Super Deluxe Overhead Freddy Krueger Mask
 $37.99 Shipping $6.99 Total USD $44.98

Total scam! This is not what you will receive!

They sent me a very smelly like gasolene rubber melted ogre way oversized and nothing like they advertise.
This is the crap they send Fake **bleep** merchandise....ordered mine from there...got it today....looks NOTHING like it....

this is the 2nd time this same company has **bleep** me over. then they only refundf half (claiming there saving me money to ship product back), so they still get half my cash AND I DONT GET MY ADVERTISED PRODUCT.

THEY ARE illegal knock-off scammers
tHIS IS iLLEGAL... wHAT THERE DOING IS FALSE ADVERTISING AND fraud
Seller information <removed>

Transaction amount $44.98 USD
Transaction ID 25L64110UF730423K

I most likely will not be getting a full refund, and now im stuck with a shrek looking melted plastic smelly mask.     SHDH
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ldru
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah same with the laughing pumpkins I ordered but paypal wont refund me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.