SCAM BLAUX Portable Air Conditioners

walker3428
Contributor
Contributor
I paid around $250 for 5 pieces. I was told on their website they would send a tracking number when it was ready to go out. After about 10 days I started doing research on the website. I always check the U.S. Only before doing a search. Guess what problem #1. They were located overseas. Next I tried contacting them through email, phone and never was able to get through or get a response back from them until August 17th. I purchased the items on July 5th and was told it would be delivered from 10 to 14 days. I didn't open a complaint about them stealing my money until July 16th. Simple solution would be for PayPal to cancel the transaction since they don't even have a tracking number. Also, what I have been asking for since around July 10th was for a cancelation because after doing research on scams under this company was numerous. They also have shipped out cheap stuff like fake Ray-Ban Sunglasses and other garbage. They do this just to show a package was delivered from them. This is when PayPal releases the hold on the money after 3 days and no issues were filed. Well guess what they released the money about a week after I had filed a complaint. #2 issue they have held my money when it was over $200 several times. Even though I shared the tracking info. Quick lesson in Business. The longer they hold that money in their account they draw interest off of it. You think it wouldn't be but just pennies. You are correct but when you multiply those few pennies with the billions and billions of pennies across the world it ads up very quick. That plus the fees they charge are why they have a monopoly on the online payment system for EBAY only. In case you didn't know PayPal and EBAY were started together. Now back to Paypals excuses. They have it printed in the agreement you agree to when you file a complaint. They will contact the company and show the response from them. Just like when you file a claim on eBay. Though, guess what I finally get a poor excuse about the Covid 19 shutdowns and the flights being delayed. Yet they tell me I should receive the items by August 20th. I have asked more than a few of the PayPal agents to send me the companies response from when I started the claim. Still have not received it. Yet, they have changed the final decision from August 17th to August 31st. I should have just paid $40 and filed a complaint with Consumer Reports because they have them in their pocket along with numerous other companies. In closing I told eBay for years one day another company will have the investors to be able to compete. Now several have already popped up and Amazon has blown eBay out of the water. The same will happen in my lifetime if they continue to lie and cheat people out of money that is there's.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.