Blaux fraud?

NBessire
Contributor
Contributor
I sent $185 to Blaux for 2 air conditioners and have heard nothing nor received product. PayPal says to contact them and There isn't a way to
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Polly3yr
New Community Member

I ordered one AC from Blaux on JUNE 22, they charged my credit card right away and, like the chump I am, I paid my statement.  It’s been almost 8 weeks now and I’ve received nothing.  I’ve sent numerous emails...NO RESPONSE.  I’ve called “customer support” and get the SAME RESPONSE every time:  you will receive a tracking number in an email within two days.  It’s been 8 weeks!!!  No tracking number!  No email!  Which are meaningless anyway...I mean, I can send you a made up tracking no. In an email, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to send you any merchandise...ever!  I’ve asked, and there is no corporate phone number, or any other way to contact Blaux but thru this “customer service” number.  It’s fraud.  It’s some sweaty guy in a cinder block bldg outside of Moscow scamming everybody he can and laughing all the way to the bank

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.