Refund error

Mwhite353
New Community Member

I made an online purchase to AR500 ARMOR on June 12th for $306.97. In the same day I cancelled part of it, then the rest of it. They sent two separate refunds of $108.97 and $198.00. My bank account was charged the $306.97 then credited the $108.97 and $198.00 separately. However, my bank sent both refunds back to PayPal for an error called name mismatch because my business name in PayPal does not match my name in my bank account. Both refunds went back into my paypal balance. However, the $198 was sent back to my bank for a second attempt. The $108.97 stayed in my paypal balance. The $198 never made it to my bank. My bank says there’s no record of a second attempt and PayPal says they sent it. Bottom line is I’m owed $198 and it appears to have just vanished into cyberspace. I’ve attempted this message center numerous times with no results. I wish I could just talk to someone on the phone. Please help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.