Returns

Akepka
New Community Member
I want to cancel an order that I know hasn’t shipped through UA I can’t do it through under armour they said I had to get ahold of PayPal since I paid through them. How do I cancel through PayPal?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Akepka 

I hope you are doing well.Unfortunately, We are unable to cancel transaction or orders on our end. It's really the merchant who has the ability to do that and thank you for reaching out to them. I'm not so sure why you are cancelling your order , you might be worried for some any valid reasons but one thing we would like to assure you is when you pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Purchase / Buyer Protection covers them in case there is a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help you get a full refund. 

I attached a link for you to learn more :  Does PayPal cover my purchase if there's a problem? (Purchase / Buyer Protection)

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.