Return

Temp20211005ZA
Contributor
Contributor

I already returned an item ..it was sent back in the allotted time..international..I sent it from the address on the package..they sent me a message that it could not be sent to the shipping address..I'm sure they wanted me to send overseas and spend 30 plus dollars for mailing when it was sent from a warehouse in the USA..I am waiting for paypal to give me a refund..has anyone else had this problem..by the was..the merchandise was junk and was supposed to be 2x and it was maybe a medium..thanks for any help...Carol <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20211005ZA 

Companies may despatch from your own or other countries BUT their return address may be different, Chinese companies use that tactic a lot.

However as long as you won a dispute and sent the item back to the address PAYPAL gave you then you should be ok.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20211005ZA 

Companies may despatch from your own or other countries BUT their return address may be different, Chinese companies use that tactic a lot.

However as long as you won a dispute and sent the item back to the address PAYPAL gave you then you should be ok.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211005ZA
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the information..I learned my lesson..never order from anyone that does not have USA address
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20211005ZA 

Yep unless its a reputable company I tend to buy from companies in my own country only.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211005ZA
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for help...I just got a message from the seller willing to give me 40% back...I refused.
Login to Me Too

Jimjacq
I’m having the same problem. My $100 item was not sent from CA, but received different than ordered. Now, they want it sent to China, costing me almost $40. HOW DO I FIGHT THIS? I’m going I’m going in circles w PayPal. Never using them again and, disputing with my credit card company.
Login to Me Too

DTX137
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem too, whereas I returned the item to China, but the package was not delivered and actually was returned back to me. tracking number shows delivery to my address (package was returned) which is different than the seller's address, so PayPal refused to move further because the delivery address is different than what they give me. I have all kind of proof that I tried to ship to the right address and the package was returned. I don't know what i can do

Login to Me Too

mpotran

I have a similar problem. I returned the package once as instructed by the seller. The package was returned to me after a few weeks so i sent it back again. Now it's on the way back to me again. What i suspect is happening is that the seller refused to accept the package two times already. Technically the package is not returned until the seller accepts - receives the package, so he's using a loophole here. I already paid 45 euros for the return shipping back and forth two times next to the original cost of the item. The case is closed although i provided the tracking number, all the receipts from the post office and the package photos.

Login to Me Too

Johnbar
New Community Member

Could not return items to address provided and really couldn't correspond to PayPal to refund this scam. Will not order anymore from outside USA

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.