Resolving an account limitation

PeterMakovo
New Community Member

I received funds from a friend and PayPal limited my account and requested me to submit some documents. Now I am having a challenge in uploading a "Purchase receipt" since the transaction did not involve any sales. Kindly help

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @PeterMakovo,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

Was the payment received as 'Goods and Services'? If we have requested you to provide a receipt of the purchase, it may be that we detected a sale. If you cannot provide this information, I would recommend writing a document where you explain why you cannot provide that information. Then, please upload it as a PDF in the 'Purchase receipt' step of the limitation. 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

exojjl
Contributor
Contributor

I have this exact same issue. Contacted customer support, explained the situation to them. They said that it would be removed from the restrictions but it has not been removed. Today I contacted them again and support now says they're very strict on their policies and will not remove the restriction. Now I am basically locked out from using my own account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.