Resolution cntr - issues reaching customer service

BGIRL79
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I opened up a dispute back in Dec - seller at first didn't ship at all, when finally did, a completely wrong item arrived. Credit card co. refunded me partially (what was paid via cc), but I also used some "credit" money I had on PayPal (earned thru Ebates). PayPal quickly close the dispute saying CC Co. refunded me, but that obviously did not include the Credit funds I used. I am not able to create new dispute, or re-open this one. How does one reach someone in the customer service? I've been searching and clicking and it just keeps sending me back to the already closed case in the Resolution Center.

Many thanks for your advice! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @BGIRL79,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you faced with an item that was not as described. A chargeback with your card issuer would supersede the PayPal dispute and claim process and cause any open PayPal disputes or claims to close, or prevent them from being opened if they were not opened prior to the chargeback. I recommend any future issues with a transaction be resolved through the PayPal dispute/claim process.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and loss that you experienced.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.