Resolution center not working

VoodooIdol
Contributor
Contributor

I have some fraudulent activity on my account and I try to dispute it through the resolution center.  It says that a dispute has been created, but when I go to the resolution center it says that there are no open cases.  Messages are closed - is there anyway to contact paypal support at all?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Valaway

not helpfull

Login to Me Too

glhman58
New Community Member
have tried Multiple times and the resolution center never helps
Login to Me Too

Valaway

unable to respond to an offer of partial refund which I'd like to decline time now running out

Login to Me Too

bjblackmore
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue. I want to respond and decline a partial refund. Even I try, I just get a "something went wrong error"
Login to Me Too

Delambo88
Contributor
Contributor
Customer care hasn't answered me in three days aswell. When it says just a few hours
Login to Me Too

Delambo88
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same issue
Login to Me Too

Matthrix
New Community Member

I have been waiting for a response from Paypal since 2021-02-05.

The time is running out to perform the dispute but it is impossible to do if the system is not working and no one answer the support messages.

It should at least be an automated message informing that the email is valid as dispute date for some piece of mind since in a law suite emails are binding (at least in Sweden), but just getting a confirmation that Paypal intend to treat it in that way would be good until someone resolve the issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.