Resolution Centre

dogmanvan
Contributor
Contributor

Is anybody having or have had problems using he resolution centre. I've tried four times to report a problem with a transaction, but I'm thrown out of the system when I try to submit the case. When I log back in there is no record of a case being created.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Shulammite
New Community Member
The PayPal Resolution Center is the customer support service that is in charge of solving issues related to various transactions, unauthorized actions, and resolving disputes. You can contact the PayPal Resolution Center to: Deal with problems with PayPal transactions and communicate with a product seller; Respond to a PayPal claim and directly contact your buyer; Overcome account restrictions, Deal with unauthorized actions in your account; Ask the centre to study a particular PayPal transaction issue. You can solve a transactional dispute or find the best solution for your problem with the help of the Resolution Center. To find the Resolution Center you need to do the following: Sign in to your account; Choose the section “Help” at the top of the page. On the right, you will see a menu with a list of options. Scroll down until you see “Disputes and Claims.” Click on it; At the bottom, you will see the “Help Center” icon. Click on it; In the new window, you will see an empty bar which offers to “Ask a question or search by a keyword.” Right next to this field, there is the Resolution Center link.
Login to Me Too

Cactus4
Contributor
Contributor
Gee they make it easy don't they 😒 They don't even give you a link to it when the email you telling you to go there 😤
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cactus4 

Log in > click on the transaction you want to dispute > click on resolve a problem on that details page and it takes you to the resolution centre.

OR click on MORE (3 dots) top right of summary page and scroll down to the resolution centre link.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cactus4
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you 🙏
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.