Resolution Centre Problem

Miffed51er
Contributor
Contributor

Have failed to resolve my issue with the seller (for which I have the paper trail) and been trying to access a transaction made on 29 January  which falls within the 180 day  buyers' protection limit to enable me to raise a dispute via PayPal following a referral fron Ebay. Whatever I try, my account only shows up to 90 days transactions so I can start the  complaint procedure. As well as having a robot answering the phone  who is not programmed to refer callers to a human being, I think the email complaints centre is also staffed by robots as despite sending several detailed emails quoting the transaction number etc via formal complaints I keep getting the same  so called advisory email referring me to the resolution centre which sends me into the same frustrating circle. Does anybody know how I access a transaction which is older than 90 days? Help!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Miffed51er

That would be tricky as you haven't said what country you are in or added it to your profile for us to view.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.