Report problem?

TheCrazier
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email about a purchase for $25 that I dont recognize from a seller that I dont know and a shipping address in a different state. When I logged into paypal, that transaction isnt on my list of transactions and therefore cant select it when I go to report a problem. I'm wondering if the email was simply routed incorrectly or if it did charge me. Is there a way to contact paypal about this because their contact us page is convoluted and cant find it.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheCrazier

Also look at the bank accounts and card accounts you have linked to your PayPal to see if there is a transaction with this amount as well to be sure. Then forward the email to spoof at PayPal dot com.

If you need to contact PayPal:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

TheCrazier
Contributor
Contributor
I didnt notice any money missing. But I wanted to double check. Seems it is just spam. The email has a link to "dispute" and it just pops up spam. Had to to a fresh sweep to make sure it didnt install any viruses. Thank you, I forwarded it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.