Removing Limitation on Account

GardenChess
New Community Member

I have been trying to have the limitation on my account removed for more than a week now. I requested a call back yesterday and I was not contacted. This morning I find that both of the forms I submitted yesterday have been declined. One being proof of ID which was my passport. It stated it was not legible yet it couldn't have been clearer! I have submitted my drivers licence today in the hope this resolves the issue. Secondly the proof of address was declined although it was date June 2020. I have submitted a government document showing my address in the hope this will be accepted. This business is a side line business and I have only recently cancelled my PO Box. Most of my correspondence to The Garden Chess Co has the PO Box still showing and therefore I am struggling to find a document that shows my home address with the company name on it. 

Has anyone else had these issues and if so any suggestions on having my limitation removed.  Its really frustrating to say the least?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GardenChess 

Before sending us anything, please be sure that your document:

• is legible.
  • shows all four corners of the page.
  • does not have information blocked or blacked out.
  • matches the information on your PayPal account.

Proof of identity
The following is a list of acceptable documents you may provide:

• Government issued ID, such as a driver's license or passport
  • Employment authorization card
  • Permanent resident card

Proof of address
These documents must be dated within the last 3 months to be considered acceptable:

• Current utility bill dated within the last 3 months
  • Bank, credit card, or financial statement
  • Cell phone bill

Business Documents

• Articles of incorporation
  • Current business license
  • Any business documents/forms approved by and filed with the business's governing state

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.