Received unordered envelope with unknown contents

innagaddadavida
New Community Member

As with other posts I saw, I too received an unknown thingamabobs in an envelope from "Jon" at <removed>

I don't even know what the patches in plastic bags are. This person is definelty a scammer, beware!

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

mfujiwara08
Contributor
Contributor
SAME COMPANY FOR ME TOO!!
Login to Me Too

Maria1451976
Contributor
Contributor

I received a chunk of a magic eraser from Jon, <removed>

Login to Me Too

hughb11
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to us.  We ordered napkins, we were charged by a company call us-fashion.com.  A souvenir bottle opener from Panama arrived on June 2nd.  Inside the USPS envelope was another envelope with a tracking number from an expediter I'd never heard of.  When I tracked the history of the shipment, it indicated the the package had left Shanghai in April.

Login to Me Too

SandyG1
Contributor
Contributor
I received a men's watch today from the same Jon same address. I'm wondering if this is related I currently have a dispute open with a PayPal merchant did not receive my merchandise and it's been over 2 months.
Login to Me Too

NoirVixen
New Community Member
Today I received some random plastic thing I am assuming is an led light. It was confusing.
Login to Me Too

PNW_John
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same experience. The item in my envelope was a Panama bottle opener keychain. Something you would find as a cheap souvenir. Maybe cost $3.00.

My package was 5"x6" envelope. There was another envelope inside.

The outside of the package had 1stEx and the same return address Jon, 2352 Bent Creek Rd, Auburn, AL 36830. 1stEx is a courier delivery company.

The second envelope had THPHR at the top. THPHR is a Yun express tracking. I sent them a photo of the envelope to see who the sender is. They responded telling me they are only a tracking platform called Aftership, and to contact the courier directly. I have emailed Yun Express directly to see if they can identify the real sender.

I am waiting to hear back from 1stEx - maybe they will know.

From the tracking number, I was able to see this originated from Shanghai on Apr 26 2020 and it arrived here yesterday 6/23/20.

One other person on this thread had mentioned ordering something from LoveInHome. Odly, I had tried to purchase some napkins from them in April. I asked status and the response was from China and said they were very behind on orders. After a couple of emails I cancelled and told them to process a refund. They cancelled the order and I have yet to see a refund. The purchase shows an address associated with chinabuyreal.

I have no idea if there is a correlation...  but maybe.

Truly bizarre. But what isn't these days. :^)

Login to Me Too

Savsgirl86
New Community Member
I got 1 too
Login to Me Too

pbwill48
I am a victim of a scammer who sent me wigs I didn't order. This was a Facebook ad for ordering 4 lace front wigs for 49.99. What I received was not lace front but, wigs I can't even put on my head and poorly made.
Login to Me Too

pbwill48
I forgot to add this package was from a Jon 2352 Bent Creek Rd Auburn. AL 36830
Login to Me Too

hughb11
Contributor
Contributor

As was ours.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.