Re: UNILONE TRADING COMPANY

Starves28
Contributor
Contributor
After ordering in August I chased up my order several times. I received one reply with a tracking number. The tracker did actually work but when my package arrived it was definitely not what I ordered. It was a low value, useless item. They offered me 40% refund if I kept it. Currently awaiting their reply before going back to PayPal but I'm not holding my breath.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

LadyPamela
Contributor
Contributor

The exact same thing happened to me. When my order finally arrived, it was NOT what I had ordered. It was a cheap item not even worth $5. I had ordered a $35 item. They tried to blame it on the carrier mislabeling my package. And they offered me a 40% refund if I kept it. Why should we be refunded less than HALF of what we ordered. Not to mention having to wait 2 months for it to arrive. This company is 100% scamming customers. This should be illegal. 

Login to Me Too

Starves28
Contributor
Contributor
I'm currently in dispute with PayPal over this. They don't seem to care and don't respond to my messages. I'm seriously considering taking this to the Financial Ombudsman if I don't get a satisfactory answer in the next two days.
Login to Me Too

IR84
Contributor
Contributor

Just had this happen to me and paypal side with that company. doesn't matter how much proof you have been scammed if you got something in the mail it doesn't matter if it's not what you order of its worth cents paypal doesn't really look at the issue the seller send them the  tracking information and that it they won. 

Login to Me Too

Laxmouth
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing has happened to me. ordered two giant gorilla suits on September 3rd. Emailed every week asking status. Nothing. 

Finally, on November 2nd, I get something totally different. A piece of cloth that isnt even close to my order. I have notified pay pal. Will they do anything? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.