Re: Frustrating, I am too old for Paypal I guess

parhamrick
Contributor
Contributor
I have used paypal for awhile. Never thought they would do me wrong. My understanding of paypal was they didnt release funds until you had the merchandise. Not the case anymore. I had a letter from UPS stating even though they couldnt really tell me anything, they could verify the tracking was not in my name and didnt go to my address. The item in question was only 4 lbs. I ordered a Generator. What did paypal do? Suspended my account for suspicious activity. I dont know if paypal has been scammed like the rest of us, but they need to crack down on some of these so called companies over seas doing busniess.My wife is so upset over this game. She stayed up all night watching videos so she could collect and help her grandbabies out. Once again, if it seems to good to be true........ My wife still has hope. Her card still has pending, she is waiting on her 72 hours to expire. Thanks for the reply. If by some miracle you see some cash out of them let me know.Thanks,
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.