Re: Buyer FRAUD

hardwarechick
Contributor
Contributor
I have 2 unauthorized payments on my paypal acct and while they were pending I tried to get Paypal to deny the charges because they were ubauthorized and I was told they couldn't do that. I just rec'd 2 emails from Paypal with tracking numbers for these 2 orders and I called UPS and they looked up the tracking numbers and told me they were for Amazon orders and I wasn't the customer and it wasn't my address on these tracking numbers. She said that this has been happening a lot recently. Fraudulent sellers are sending random tracking numbers. I went to Paypal chat and told them about the emails from Paypal with tracking numbers and he said the emails weren't from paypal but I'm absolutely sure they are and I really wish I could send it to them but they don't care that there's almost $200. taken from my account that I won't see for a long time if ever. The worse part of this all is that there's nothing you can do about it. I decided to go to the resolution center and file my dispute but on three occasions after almost finishing my lengthy explanation I suddenly got rerouted away from the page I was on and all was lost. Three times. I'm hoping my bank will just credit my account. Especially after seeing the emails from Paypal with fraudulent tracking numbers.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.