Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Re: Quilt purchase

Also company STARIPY.....on Facebook with same quilts,,
Tags (1)
New Community Member

Same here.  I've tried to report the ads to facebook, as they come up DOZENS of times on my timeline, all from "different companies". Facebook won't do anything about them though. 

I got a email rejection stating not accepting emails from me.

They are back on line. Just got email from Amelia quilt.

I also found that they are back up. I got a canned response from Ecrafta that they are reviewing my request
New Community Member

Got two canned replies when I emailed them, from two different email addresses.... And no responses.
New Community Member

Just wondering what their reply was. I ordered 3 from them and can't reach
New Community Member

What I got both times:

"

Your request (56109) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff in the next 24 business hours.
Our office hours are 8am - 6pm ICT, Monday - Friday.

To add additional comments, reply to this email."

AND no response at all since then. I get to call Paypal, despite my being Deaf, and talk to them... instead of resolving it through email, like I expected. 

I also got that email.  Their 24 hours were up two weeks ago.  I do get email from them with more offers though.   They would like to sell me more quilts!  There are numerous ads on Facebook for similar products from various companies.  If you see such an ad, do not purchase or share....note the scam in comments to warn others.  That’s about all you can do.  I hope PayPal resolves this issue in a timely manner and does not process payments to these companies.  

I also got that email.  Their 24 hours were up two weeks ago.  I do get email from them with more offers though.   They would like to sell me more quilts!  There are numerous ads on Facebook for similar products from various companies.  If you see such an ad, do not purchase or share....note the scam in comments to warn others.  That’s about all you can do.  I hope PayPal resolves this issue in a timely manner and does not process payments to these companies.  

Tags (1)