cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Re: Quilt purchase

I had same experience. Came after Christmas despite ordering in Nov. ordered twin. It was crib size. Paid $49.95 plus shipping. This is a total scam. We have to dog.
Contributor

No, there is no appeal process. I was denied as well because I refused to spend $25 to send this to Hong Kong, which is probably fake, too. I spoke to customer service (what a waste - Indians and Mexicans who follow a script and even told me that they do not have any supervisors! and refuse to give you a corporate phone number) and they said they would email the company and ask them to reimburse me as a courtesy. I said to them - do you really think you're going to get a reply? They didn't reply to requests to return this, and since it is a scam, they are not going to. Why waste money to return this when the company won't do anything about it?

Tags (1)

I am not happy with Paypal, I am still awaiting my refund from them and Why would they allow that company to continu selling or processing money when they know this is a big scam ???

Keep fighting the Amelia's Quilt Purchase

Keep fighting. It took a few weeks, and I had to submit an Internet Crime Report, but I got my FULL refund today for 5 quilts I purchased that were supposed to arrive for Christmas off Amelia's Quilt website ( https://ameliaquilt.com/ ).  I did some research and there are HUNDREDS of people that got scammed. Just google it. It's crazy. News sites have even done stories on it. But if you persist you will get your refund. I did not get mad at PayPal either. I kept a cool head and just stuck to the details.

Tags (2)

still waiting for my refund …

Contributor

Lucky you!  they won't refund me

May I ask how you went about getting a refund from paypal? I opened a case against the seller and PayPal denied it stating the quilt shop provided tracking information. It must have been fake as I haven’t received anything and PayPal will not re-open my denied case. I see reports filed from Better Business Bureau and many many more against these quilt companies. It seems they operate under many different shop names.
Tags (1)
Contributor

I’m STILL waiting and PayPal is no help at all. I’m cx my account after this is all over

Mine were just refunded. To say I’m shocked is an understatement. Good luck and don’t back down. In my case I got a few updates that they were still looking into it. It took awhile.
Contributor

I’m really happy for you!! I’m still waiting on the decision from PayPal. They asked for more information from me yesterday. I hope I have good luck too.