cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Re: Quilt purchase

Yay!!! I received my refund back to my CC from paypal today!!! Thankyou Lesson learned: no more FB purchases! Thankyou paypal
Tags (1)

On 11/16, I purchased 3 quilts from Emma Cotton (Ecrafta, Printabel Company Limited, whatever).  Then I started seeing on Facebook that it is a scam.  I also tried their website/s.  DO NOT EXIST.  I was able to email Printabel Company Limited today via their email address in PayPal.  I have asked for status of my order.  I also opened a complaint via PayPay's Resolution Center.  Now waiting to see if Printabel responds.  I am so upset.

New Community Member

Same here!

New Community Member

Same. 

I've been emailing them nonstop and getting no response, only auto-replies. There is no website anymore, my tracking email gives me broken links. 

I tried disputing with Paypal, they refused the dispute. 

How to continue this?

I also saw them on face book. I have also seen many others that are trying to sell the same thing. Even message you on Facebook. I told one this AM that I believed they were a scam. No response. Staripy. So I'm wondering about them also.
Tags (1)
Volunteer Advisor

@Justmad

@Vickie55

@Anomaly

@nan65

@pfachting

AS LONG AS YOU DIDN'T PAY WITH THE FRIENDS / FAMILY OPTION THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BUYER PROTECTION SO...............

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Tags (1)

Opened the dispute today. Thank you
New Community Member

Company has many names all are fraud

I don't understand that with so many claims and alerts that PayPal doesn't do refund quicker. Our money was TAKEN immediately. Why not our refund done at least in a timely manner. So frustrated!!!
Tags (1)

The address of this company is fraudulent.  I think the webpage has been taken down as well.  there is another one, I think Ricky's quilts as well....seems to be a common scam and I trust Paypal will retrieve the money.  I have made a complaint and they are looking into it.