cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Re: Quilt purchase START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST PAYPAL?

We should all go in on a class action lawsuit against PayPal because they are not following their own guidelines for Purchase Protection Guarantee. I discovered that this entire process is automated - no human even looks at any of the evidence or information. As long as PrintLabel Company gives a tracking number, the computer decides in the seller's favor. No appeals process. If you can get through to customer service, it's an office in India. Ask for a supervisor and they transfer you to another person who claims to be a supervisor but is not. I got one of them to admit they do not even have supervisor's at the office. They tell you that PayPal corporate does not have phones! Yeah, right!

PayPal has gotten too big and the people that work for them don't want to be bothered with customer issues. They don't care. I got some phone numbers and everyone went to voice mail. I left messages but never got a call back.

This is not right that they will not refund our money from this scam. I'm sure they've made a ton on this, so they just don't care. Maybe PayPal is even in on the scam - who knows! The way businesses are these days, I wouldn't doubt it.

We need to come together as a group to fight this.

Tags (1)
Contributor

After two months of persistence I got a refund. I never rec’d anything. I can only say don’t give up, email, pursue, keep posting. I was really upset and will only ever use a Cr Card where I have protection. Good luck.
Tags (1)

I agree completely.

I agree with Wolf regarding a class action negligence case against PayPal.  might I add,  I believe Facebook as well- providing platform for false advertising and fraud.     Fortunately, I did get my refund from PayPal.  I would suggest to all to continue to persists!  also, PayPal - and facebook- are publicly owned and traded companies, they are liable to to their shareholders.  emphasize this as well as their negligence in weeding out fraud on their their customers.  Would McDonalds be allowed to pull this off without consequences?  cynically some may say yes, but once the word got out, no way.   

Tags (1)

I purchased quilt from Emily's quilts did not receive PayPal should be liable
New Community Member

Re: Quilt purchase

I haven't received my quilt either. I checked my paypal and no record of the money being taken out, so I checked my bank and yet again, no record of it being taken out of that one. I am confused, because I recieved an email a few weeks ago about my quilt being processed.
New Community Member

I can't get paypal to refund me...I never received my quilt...I keep disputing and they deny me even though this is so obvious that this company has scammed tons of people. 

New Community Member

I filed a dispute on my paypal account.  The man I dealt with at Paypal was awesome.  

Email from PayPal decision in my favor and full refund. Everyone needs to keep pushing.
Tags (1)

I initially posted 1/18/2019 about a quilt purchase via facebook.    Of course the quilt never arrived, and the so called quilt company were making crap up  with delay tactics.  Needless to say, I alerted PayPal (and facebook) 1/18.   This for a purchase and charge 11/29/18.     WELL, GOOD NEWS!  after filing a dispute with PAYPAL , they acknowledged the scam as legit, and appropriately refunded my money.    Kudos to paypal on this recognition and refund.      Big businesses like PayPal and Facebook (both on the stock exchanges) should not be enabling fraud- for the long term health of their businesses.   I wish you all the best , and if you need any advice let me/us know.

Tags (1)