Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

solegypsy
Contributor
Contributor

Lucky you!  they won't refund me

Login to Me Too

isscruz1
Contributor
Contributor
May I ask how you went about getting a refund from paypal? I opened a case against the seller and PayPal denied it stating the quilt shop provided tracking information. It must have been fake as I haven’t received anything and PayPal will not re-open my denied case. I see reports filed from Better Business Bureau and many many more against these quilt companies. It seems they operate under many different shop names.
Login to Me Too

lauramckeane
Contributor
Contributor
I’m STILL waiting and PayPal is no help at all. I’m cx my account after this is all over
Login to Me Too

Cam2018
Contributor
Contributor
Mine were just refunded. To say I’m shocked is an understatement. Good luck and don’t back down. In my case I got a few updates that they were still looking into it. It took awhile.
Login to Me Too

nan65
Contributor
Contributor
I’m really happy for you!! I’m still waiting on the decision from PayPal. They asked for more information from me yesterday. I hope I have good luck too.
Login to Me Too

D023
Contributor
Contributor
You need to show them the tracking number is fake and ask if you can talk to a supervisor. Give them the tracking link if you have to by copying and pasting it in a email to send to the PayPal customer service. It should be common knowledge by no that this quilt company (used in loose terms) is a fraudulent company. I'm sure they have encountered enough people complaining by now. Be persistent. If you have the quilt, tell PayPal it wasn't what you ordered and you are sending it back.
Login to Me Too

ShellCT
Contributor
Contributor

The tracking number is bogus.  I put my tracking number in the DHL tracker and it came up as not being found. Hopefully PP knows by now that this company is a scam and will not give customers a hard time about refunding money

Login to Me Too

Hollywood7
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same thing with the tracking number too, both tracking numbers are bogus, nothing comes up. I'm am surprised PayPal makes any of us wait, because of all the complaints, and all the reports with the BBB, and other sites people have gone to, to report this horrible place. I'm upset that I have to wait until Feb. 5th, 2019. I pray PayPal would know totally for everyone of us, that we have been scammed. 

Login to Me Too

EHS1
Contributor
Contributor
I was furnished a tracking number for DHL Global Mail. The number was phony. Pay pal may not issue a refund if you have a tracking number but what good is the damn number if it is phony. I have an account with pay pal but if this is the way they are going to do business I will be paying off my account and closing it.
Login to Me Too

kerryldaniels
Contributor
Contributor

I can't get my money back either, Paypal will not help me even though I never received my item.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.