Question

AmyF1
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had trouble with getting a delivery from SWELL ECOMM ENTERPRISES LIMITED

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

Brandywinecolby
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> well thats the phone numbsr for there raggyty **bleep** ..hun call the the rip off i did they giving me back my money and i bet you !!!lol

Login to Me Too

Brandywinecolby
Contributor
Contributor

Hears the phone number of this fraudulent company ....<removed> and yes they answer the phone ...they are arguing with me and are giving the most uncodional coopoperation ...but at least now i have them on the phone witch i recorder them saying same bull **bleep** they said last week ..ha ha lies caught in a lie ...now we will see if i get a refund for the crap you never sent me ...pigs !!!!!!

Login to Me Too

TerriJH

@lbuhrich wrote:

I have not received the goods I paid for on 11/09/2018 from swell enterprises ecomm ltd via PayPal

What can I do to retrieve my money 

purchase details are Mindinsole  $71.99 USD  

Transaction ID 2UJ04958SK4442940

I was charged twice for the item ( two different dates )and did not receive anything . PayPal said reviewing the case was denied !

There was never a receipt sent even through paypal on the first supposedly order! And not through Swell ecomm either !

Login to Me Too

Paulsuth7
Yes I ordered mindinsole on the 28th Oct 2018 and have heard nothing from them, I paid with a credit card, I ordered Twice by mistake as it didn't say my order went thro so I tried again same thing so I thought I wouldn't try again and then I had an email showing I have purchased 2 lots, will never buy from anything like this again.
Login to Me Too

paula_perez
Contributor
Contributor

If you want to know the status of your order or if you want to file for a refund, I suggest you directly contact Swell, their contact is located at their website and through the order confirmation email they have sent you after purchasing an item with them.

I've got a good customer service with them.

Login to Me Too

Jumum
Contributor
Contributor

@AmyF1 wrote:

Has anyone else had trouble with getting a delivery from SWELL ECOMM ENTERPRISES LIMITED

Yes they have charged me 38.99us dollars FOUR TIMES for a pair of insoles that I ordered on 17th October.  I  cancelled  the order the same day and asked for a refund.  Since then I have sent two further emails but have had no reply to any of them.  I took this matter up with PayPal but they have rejected my claim and have been no help at all.  I think this firm are scamming people and it should be investigated.  I am reporting this as a fraud at my bank and see what happens.

Login to Me Too

Nwashine
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me. PayPal refused to help. Keep us posted!
Login to Me Too

Nothappy5
Contributor
Contributor
They charged me 3 times and I have not heard from them. ITS been over a month.
Login to Me Too

AmyF1
Contributor
Contributor
I am sorry. The only thing I know to do is to buy from folks like Amazon that stand behind vendors.
Login to Me Too

Yong4
I agree. I wish I had read this thread before ordering. I ordered mine 26/10/2018 when I saw a Facebook ad. I'll wait, perhaps contact mindinsole directly before taking any dispute action
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.