Problem with contact

Lukehartrix0404
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I’m having an issue with a seller that sent me completely the wrong thing and won’t issue a full refund. PayPal have said I need to return the item for the refund however the seller won’t accept any returns and they also aren’t the most trust worthy. I think if I send the item they will just say they haven’t received it. PayPal disputes only gives me the option to add tracking info and now can’t get any help from PayPal. Can anyone else help please?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Lukehartrix0404 thank you for letting us know your concern about getting a refund and returning the incorrect item that has been delivered to you. It seems that you have a current case regarding that, if you were told that you need to return the item for full refund then, please do so. No worries, seller accepted our terms and conditions and this is part of it. Kindly add the return tracking number and once it shows "delivered" to the seller's return address, then we'll process/issue your refund. You can contact us directly if you need specific information about your case, just go to paypal.com look for Help&Contact and you'll see the available options to get a hold of customer service.

You can also use this link for future reference. https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212?app=searchAutoComplete

If this post or any other was helpful, you may enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Please stay safe and take care.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.