Pro seller

Fourthebunch
New Community Member

Refund for wrong item but only if I PAY to return to China. Was wrong item purposely shipped? Cost to send is as much or more than actual item price. Don't buy from [ New IKEA Co., LTD] Can't even go onto their so called website. How is that dispute resolution in my favor? Maybe paypal should be more selective of their sellers. Very UNSATISFIED. Reluctant on future purchases.

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

davestix
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a touch sensitive, kitchen tap (faucet)

Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 18.00.02.jpg

I received this!! 😡

IMG_2705.jpeg

After over 3 months at the resolution centre, I got an offer of a refund providing I paid for carriage to China!!  Pathetic!!

Login to Me Too

Iamsuresh9
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered the same exact item and received the same exact item. Everyone except Paypal can see the trend here. Pathetic!! Shame on paypal for not only letting Chinese loot us but also enable them in the name of Paypal terms.
Login to Me Too

Iamsuresh9
Contributor
Contributor
Same!! Ditto!! Paypal is not doing anything to protect costumers from scams like this but protecting sellers instead. It is a shame and Disgrace!
Login to Me Too

MikiZee
New Community Member
During a global pandemic, I purchased items through this seller from a a VERY legitimate, professional looking website. I recieved the wrong item, and was devastated. This company is clearly fraudulent and scamming people out of their hard earned money. To have a hope in Hell of getting a refund, I had to ship the items back to China. I did so without paying for tracking because that cost almost as much as the item I actually paid for and wanted and never received. I was just denied a refund from PayPal because I didn't present a tracking number. These scam artists at "New Ikea Co" know this and are just waiting to steal from you. I'm devastated because the product I wanted would have improved my quality of life and I would have never ordered from these thieves if I knew. This is a travesty and I'm angry beyond words. Do me a favor and do not fund this scam. Shop elsewhere because you'll be ripped off like me and these other people.
Login to Me Too

ArianaC24
Same exact problem here, except I have no idea where to send the package. PayPal got me a full refund through my dispute but the address they gave me is in Chinese and when I try to translate it, it makes no sense to fill in the paperwork. I thought I was ordering Cat Food Bowls that opened automatically to a microchips collar (sounds fancy I know). Instead I recieved 2 slow feed cat bowls that at most cost maybe $5.
Login to Me Too

Shazzaaa

I also received a drawstring mat instead of booster seat, but it’s going to cost me more to send to China than refund. Go figure. My shipping label said it come from Canberra so why can’t I ship it there. Pay Pal is useless for buyer. 

Login to Me Too

Gfg7669
And when you do pay freight back and the product is stuck at customs waiting for supplier to collect ... PayPal decline your claim and don’t refund! Poor service
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.