Pro seller

Fourthebunch
New Community Member

Refund for wrong item but only if I PAY to return to China. Was wrong item purposely shipped? Cost to send is as much or more than actual item price. Don't buy from [ New IKEA Co., LTD] Can't even go onto their so called website. How is that dispute resolution in my favor? Maybe paypal should be more selective of their sellers. Very UNSATISFIED. Reluctant on future purchases.

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

FacetSupport
Contributor
Contributor

Happened to me too...same exact thing!

Login to Me Too

Ranideb
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Were you refunded by PayPal?
Login to Me Too

joy45
Contributor
Contributor
exact same happening to me ..
Login to Me Too

Philo69
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Delivered wrong item (vastly inferior quality). I also paid for express shipping, but it came by standard post. Seller offered a refund if I sent item back at my cost. Postage cost was 80% of original purchase price, leaving me with $5.00 out of a $33.00 spend. Seems to be a pattern here. Total scam. Be warned.

Login to Me Too

Daxxor
Contributor
Contributor

This should not be called Paypal, should be called we protect Scammers Pal!

Login to Me Too

aatli
Contributor
Contributor

same happened to me and PayPal should close dealing with this seller, I bought $42 item and they send me the connector worth $2 , now the resolution centre is asking me to send it back and I have to pay for the postage back to china. its a clear scam or fraud , if you send the item back you have to pay atleast $20 for postage and your time aswell, when I read this review from other buyers its clear now they are scaming the people over PayPal name. 

most of people not going to return the item bcoz of hassle and those scammers are making money out of us. I raised a case with PayPal and PayPal wants me to send that item back and when those people will get the item then I will get the refund and the money I paid for postage is gone for nothing. hey PayPal guys if you are reading my post then please advice me how I will get my postage money back. 

Login to Me Too

LittleCloudBlue
New Community Member

This is currently happening to me. I paid for 2 inside out terra cotta pots and they sent me these crappy plastic pots. Currently in dispute with them through PayPal and they are currently doing the same thing to me. Asking me to return the item to China at my expense. 

Login to Me Too

Ahh yeah here to. I need to press charges now in order to get my money back. Total scam those planters. I don’t feel a good outcome. At least one of my friends got her money back 5 weeks ago
Login to Me Too

Winymse
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here, ordered a automatic curling wand and got a doll's flat iron?!? Complete bait and switch. Then the company offered me a 50% refund and I keep the item, guessing I should have done that since Fraud Pal wants me to send the item back to a Chinese shipping address, which I can't even read and won't even let me post it here because of the Chinese symbols they use!? But even then, I am sure will cost me $50 dollars to do, for the scammers to just not pick up the package and I won't get a refund at all. I still have an open case and asked PP to review again, but from reading all the comments, now seems like a complete waste of time. At this point my $37 dollars is gone I am sure. I just want to cancel PP, but I know that won't make a difference to them. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.