Postal Address in China in English language

Jim051
Contributor
Contributor

Regarding not as described claim case ID:  PP-D-82929643.

Please provide the supplier Wunongyuan Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd  postal address for goods return in English please as it has been provided in Chinese symbols which will prevent the return of the package from the UK. I have attempted to use the resolution centre uploads but there is no provision for sending arequest of this type. I called PayPal UK but the automated service eventually ended my call saying that there was no one available to take my call. I have sent email and have not had a response. Time is running out for the return. 

Return shipping address

China

Thank you, James <removed>

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

SARGENT1
Contributor
Contributor

I too had the same issues when I received a response back for my issue with product I received.  PayPal did contact the seller Wunongyuan Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd and I was told I will need to return the product back within a certain time frame and when I received the address it was not in English.  The post office was unable to assist me.  I then contacted PayPal again regarding this issue.  I needed an address for the return.  Wunogyuan did reach out to me in email prior to me contacting PayPal and said I will end up paying more for shipping it back then what I purchased the product for.  So I felt this company does false advertising and would not refund my money without me returning the product back but I do not feel it was fair for me having to pay the return shipping charges in order to receive my refund on a false advertising product.  They should pay for the return shipping if I could get an address in English vs in Chinese. 

Login to Me Too

Awealways
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing happen with this same Merchant.  I ordered a Soy Bean Sofa and was sent a mini blanket that is 2ft x 2ft.  PayPal sent me same instructions to send it back to an address in Chinese.  I called PayPal and told them I wanted a Pre-Paid Return Shipping Label emailed to me by the Merchant.  PayPal said they were unable to do that and the Rep sent me an email to file an Internet Crime report and once I filed the report Paypal would refund my money immediately and I did not have to send this item back.  

Call PayPal and ask for the same.  Here is a copy of the email Paypal sent me - ask them for the "Internet Crime Complaint" form.

I hope this helps!!

Please provide any information we ask you to send us within 10 days. If we don't hear back from you within this time frame, we may decide this case in the seller’s favor.

To continue with this investigation, a report must be filed with a law enforcement agency or government organization. You may choose to contact your local law enforcement agency (such as your local police or sheriff's department) or you may choose to file a report with any other governmental agency of your choice.

Examples of such agencies could include:

• The Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov)
  • Your state's Consumer Protection office
  • Your state police
  • A federal law enforcement agency such as the FBI or Postal Inspection Service
  • A report to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) isn’t acceptable for this document request
Login to Me Too

Jim051
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your information. If the action I have started does not succeed I will follow your instructions. I list below where I am with the claim so far.

My claim for a refund due to goods not supplied is still under review with PayPal. After many unsuccessful emails, messages and phone calls it seems that my post on PayPal’s Facebook page was the most effective method of communication. PayPal provided me with the company address listed below and gave instruction to register on PayPal’s system to claim a refund of the return shipping costs which I did. The pair of little drum sticks and 4 little finger cots which were all that was supplied from an order for 2 steel alloy drums were returned in September. The goods were return shipped by Royal Mail Tracked and Signed.  No response as yet. I would warn against purchasing from Wunongyuan Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd due to my extremely negative experience.

Wunongyuan Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd

<removed>Fuzhou City, Fujian 350,000 CN

Login to Me Too

Gonzomom
New Community Member
I had the same thing happen to me for the same item.
Login to Me Too

Jim051
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal have a process where you can register to have the return shipping costs refunded. Best to check but I think it said it could be claimed up to a maximum of 150 days after shipping.

My claim for a refund due to goods not supplied is still under review with PayPal. After many unsuccessful emails, messages and phone calls it seems that my post on PayPal’s Facebook page was the most effective method of communication. PayPal provided me with the company address listed below and gave instruction to register on PayPal’s system to claim a refund of the return shipping costs which I did. The pair of little drum sticks and 4 little finger cots which were all that was supplied from an order for 2 steel alloy drums were returned in September. The goods were return shipped by Royal Mail Tracked and Signed.  No response as yet. I would warn against purchasing from Wunongyuan Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd due to my extremely negative experience.

Login to Me Too

MumDad1953
Contributor
Contributor

If this is a common problem and people are complaining on Paypal's site why are Paypal not addressing the issue.

This is an unacceptable practise for Paypal to disregard member's concerns.

There is no way on the response page you can address this issue, absolute disgrace PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Jessica0309
I completely agree. I now have lost 100 dollars due to not being able to return due to the return address being in chinese. Paypal has to know this is an issue.
Login to Me Too

Jim051
Contributor
Contributor

Login to Me Too

vinaysalian17
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone get an address in English?

I ordered a bin worth $32 USD and got plastic bin bags which are less than $2. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.