YSOLE CO LTD SCAM COMPANY IN US

YSOLEHijueputas
Contributor
Contributor
I bought this product on August 4 in an advertisement that this company YSOLE had on Facebook. This kind of phantom "companies" put out advertising and after they have already deceived people they disappear and leave no trace. For this reason I cannot send you the misleading advertising link. I wrote several times to the email you have here in PAYPAl but they never responded, so I want to put this complaint to you and get the money back immediately. I send them photos of the invoice and the name of the product that I bought for $ 19.89 and the **bleep** they sent me that the value does not even reach three dollars.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Selinda713
New Community Member
Although I have been able to get a reply back quickly, their offers to “satisfy” me have been unacceptable. Their first offer was I can keep the product I didn’t order and they would refund me 10%. Their suggestion was that I sell them myself. I told them I wanted a full refund OR the products I ordered and paid for. Their counter offer was 25% refund and I could keep and sell the other since it is in “working order”. I told them that it doesn’t work because I bought one a couple of years ago. Right now I am waiting for the return shipping information for. Full refund.
Login to Me Too

Theighter4
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, they offered me 10% refund as well. No way, that means I’m giving them 90% of my hard earned money. They think that’s helping 10%, not even!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.