Contributor

JKY network technology Co ltd

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Sug121
Contributor
Contributor

Jky aka iuilive 

ordered 3 cat fish toys and never received them and the number on their website links to adp security systems. Total scam. Out a lot of money 

Login to Me Too

JillTipton
New Community Member
Ordered target air balls and have not received
Login to Me Too

Lewskywalker
New Community Member
I cancelled my order and they keep giving me the runaround. They sent me a shipping notice and said, we can’t give you refund because we shipped the order. I asked to cancel for 16 days straight BEFORE they shipped. I think the tracking number is fake too!
Login to Me Too

Jacko2020

I purchased a blue tooth portable high power music barrel speaker for $69.97USD. It arrived and malfunctioned after 2 weeks. Pay-Pal rejected my claim back saying dollars didn't match my transaction ID: 8G005783X2416290D. How **bleep** is that, I've mailed the company numerous times and all they say is we can give you a 10% discount off the next order. Well hello!!! Won't be ordering again off this company as they are full of **bleep** with no warranty.

Login to Me Too

sandyconners
Contributor
Contributor

Google JKY Network Technologies. There are 83 cases against this company! Paypal is still refusing to refund money. Contact corporate: It does say to start at the top of the list and go thru each one as needed; not to contact all of them at the same time. <removed>

Login to Me Too

Jesse18
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in a similar position; PayPal closed my dispute and Jinzhou day goods are shipped. As of 19/4/20 I have received nothing. 😡 How do you contact anyone in management of PayPal??
Login to Me Too

Hudsongrl
Contributor
Contributor
Re: JKY Network Technology Co Ltd, I recently responded to a pop up ad for medical face masks from this company and, after a weird experience on their site, believe it to be a fraudulent business. Suggest avoiding it.
Login to Me Too

Willzsales
Contributor
Contributor

How are these guys able to keep running their fake and false ads??? They are on Facebook and they scammed me out of $98. Complete scam.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Willzsales 

Sadly because as soon as paypal get enough complaints to move against them and remove their services they have set up another website and name and started over 😿

Best thing is to suss them out first..............

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Willzsales
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.