Contributor
Contributor

JKY network technology Co ltd

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
They're own now, I spoke to them yesterday and they overturned their decision in my favour.
Login to Me Too

Dfpsimms2
New Community Member
Did you get a refund from paypal or jinzhou?
Login to Me Too

Mytide
Contributor
Contributor
I paid a this company on 7/22 and never received tracking info. Spoke with them multiple times and finally filed a dispute with PayPal on 9/5. PayPal has been no help at all and still hasn’t settle my dispute one month later. Now conveniently enough the company shows PayPal that they delivered my items the same day that I filed the dispute. I didn’t receive my products. Do better PayPal, I need my money!
Login to Me Too

thomt
Didn't receive order so lot £45. Don't order from them.
Login to Me Too

reality819
New Community Member
They sent some crazy item that would of been worth less than US$1 and charged me for US$29. Paypal were useless in helping with a refund.
Login to Me Too

Sharsmum
Contributor
Contributor
A Chinese company that advertise goods on Facebook and when you buy you never receive the goods. Always fob you off with lies when you try to contact them. Opened a dispute with PayPal who decided in their favour as they come up with what I believe to be a false tracking and delivery note. The items are not delivered!!!! Avoid this company like the plague as they are fraudsters!!!
Login to Me Too

A44071
Contributor
Contributor
I too have not received the item I ordered. PayPal has closed my dispute. Telling me that the item has been delivered but offering no other proof or information. No help at all from them. Very disappointing. I'm not giving up. I want my money back.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210415c
Contributor
Contributor

I did not know I was going to get scammed I order apr4 2021 I have not recieved anything it’s supposed to be 2 crate boxes of Amazon products for $ 19. Each how do I get a refund or my 2 crates 

Login to Me Too

bogie33
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck but I will warn you, Paypal doesn’t care. In my case, I even provided the proof they demanded from my post office and they still denied the claim by refusing the very evidence they asked for. The only justice you can get is to file a fraud claim with USPS (if they were the shipping service). Be sure to note in the complaint that Paypal also made money in the transaction, not just the company the frauded you,  and refuses to refund you even their share of your stolen money. Will your fraud claim get you a refund? Probably not, but if enough of us file fraud claims against Paypal, I was told by my post office it might stimulate an FBI/government mass fraud investigation into Paypal. Again, good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.