Contributor
Contributor

JKY network technology Co ltd

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem with this company, saying my goods have despatched but no tracking and no goods 😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

bogie33
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is helping this company commit fraud. I filed a dispute. The company replied with a fraudulent tracking number by giving them the number from another customer they did ship to in my same city. I have proof that the tracking number is not for my package but Paypal didn’t bother to look at the proof. They only saw that the fake number said delivered, and closed the case. THIS IS FRAUD and Paypal is helping these guys commit a crime.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bogie33 

APPEAL.

You need to be annoyingly persistent.

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment or that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
The resolution isn't decided yet, I just wanted to warn others after reading numerous complaints about the same company. Even the e mail address they give on PayPal doesn't work 🤬🤬🤬
Login to Me Too

bogie33
Contributor
Contributor

Tried this option for three months. My post office even provided a scanned photo of shipping label with the tracking number as it went through their system to provide indisputable proof that the seller used another customer’s tracking number to claim they shipped my item. Bottom line. PAY PAL DOESN’T CARE! And my post office told me they were seeing this scam perpetrated by Paypal several tomes a week in our little post office. The bottom line is that Paypal is making thousands, maybe even millions of dollars in profit through these scam shipments and they have no intention of stopping. I hope the FBI does an investigation some day and convicts the CEO and upper management for fraud.

Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
They're not even providing tracking just it's been self and they can't access the tracking just yet. Nothing but crooks and thieves.
Login to Me Too

Mj6001
Contributor
Contributor
Items took a LONG time but JZkY finally delivered.
Login to Me Too

everitt3549
Contributor
Contributor

This is a fraudulent company. They sent me the incorrect item, that was extremely cheap and nasty, and then pretended it was all fine, and I was mistaken. Complained to PayPal, who auto closed the complaint without looking at it and now wont reopen it. So PayPal are equally fraudulent

Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor

Ring then up, they're item now and all to speak to someone in disputes on <removed>

Login to Me Too

everitt3549
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Jan

Due to COVID-19 they dont have anyone who will answer a telephone. PayPal continues its pathetic customer service!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.