Possible fraud

JKY network technology Co ltd

16 REPLIES 16
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Possible fraud

@David2567 

Best not buy from them then?

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Contributor

Not receiving goods and tracking has been same message since 10.26.2019 "Your item was picked up by a shipping partner at 5:09 am on October 26, 2019 in FREMONT, CA 94538. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date"

Hi Uzerduzer2, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you have purchased an item you have not received, please open a dispute on your PayPal account. More information on how to open a dispute can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-open-a-dispute-with-a-seller-when-a-purchase-goes-....

- Siobhan 

New Community Member

Ordered from this company and did receive the item that does not work!  Reached out to them and after many emails was told they’d refund my money but I have to ship they’re crap back to China!  SCAM as scams can be!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Esteemed Advisor

@Theresabin 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Contributor

But there is not a return address to send it back. Any advice would be great. 

Contributor

Did you get your money back? 

New Community Member

I purchased a drone from JKY Network Technology and it duly arrived and worked, but only for 2 weeks until Apple changed their operating system to IOS 13 and this stopped communication with the drone camera.

I have had over 30 emails to JKY but all have resulted in misinformation, smoke and mirrors replies.  They finally accepted the truth that its not supported by IOS 13 and offered me a $5 refund.  Needless to say it was not accepted.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY as they are just thieves

Madfish1951

New Community Member

yup they are fraud stole my money as well. tried to dispute with PayPal and that's a joke process. paypal doesnt care they expect the victim to fight it and do nothing to help. how about refund my money or better yet how about we just stop using paypal even better idea.