@David2567 

Best not buy from them then?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Uzerduzer2
Contributor
Contributor
Not receiving goods and tracking has been same message since 10.26.2019 "Your item was picked up by a shipping partner at 5:09 am on October 26, 2019 in FREMONT, CA 94538. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date"
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Uzerduzer2, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you have purchased an item you have not received, please open a dispute on your PayPal account. More information on how to open a dispute can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-open-a-dispute-with-a-seller-when-a-purchase-goes-....

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Skkyblue1826
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get this resolved? Did you get the item ordered? 

Login to Me Too

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet, I was able to screenshot a chat I had with Yodel as the company came back with a tracking number. Yodel confirmed that that tracking number wasn't a delivery for me and had been delivered to the customer is was intended for. I sent the screenshots via PayPal chat on Friday June 19th who said the company had 3 days to reply. I contacted PayPal chat again today regarding the 3 days being up and they're fobbing me off. I'll be back into them again tomorrow as I just be refunded.
Login to Me Too

Mj6001
Contributor
Contributor
Yes....finally!
Login to Me Too

LisaWeezie
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should protect users and NOT do business with this company.
Login to Me Too

lulu153
Contributor
Contributor
Silly response isn't it?
Login to Me Too

Theresabin
New Community Member

Ordered from this company and did receive the item that does not work!  Reached out to them and after many emails was told they’d refund my money but I have to ship they’re crap back to China!  SCAM as scams can be!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.