Permanent Limitation and can't get answer from paypal about reason !

Nobrita
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been limited as perm on 8th of March. They say that my account in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy.

I've never done anything against rules. I've sent e-mails to know what is the real reason of my limitation but they don't even bother reply my e-mails. I called them 3-4 times but they don't even help me there. They just forwarding me to send e-mail and they say that no point to call paypal. If you don't reply my e-mails what is the point of send e-mail to you ?

Paypal Customer Service is totaly BS!

Reference ID: PP-007-872-165-115

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nobrita 

If its a permanent ban then whats the point of contacting them as they no longer want your business.

Paypal don't limit accounts for no reason, what would be the point, they want folks to have paypal accounts as that is how they earn money.

As you think Paypal is BS then you should be delighted that you no longer have to use them surely?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nobrita
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to contacting them because i want to know what is the reason and remove that limitation. I don't use paypal because i love it , I use paypal because customers loves it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nobrita 

They don't / won't give you a reason.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.