Paypal told to return item which is confirmed not as described later ruled against me

JeremyLiew
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All, 

Urgent help needed. I have submitted case for some polo t shirts which i bought which were stated as NWOT. but when received, they are all used shirts with many defects. 

So I start a case with Paypal and after presenting all evidences, Paypal agrees that I should return the items to an address given by them at:

eBay

<removed>

<removed>

United States

I followed all the instructions and did the return. For a piece of mind, I even recorded the whole return process at the courier center from top to bottom. Where the good are filmed being inserted back into the original packaging they were received in and sealed in securely with tapes with the correct address as as per above and with the consignment note and while being handed over to the courier service over the counter. And in the end I even included a official receipt and airway bill info before the video ends. 

And yesterday I received a message below from Paypal:

We reviewed the claim(s) you filed on May 20, 2021. Unfortunately, we had to deny your claim(s). The decision was made because you did not provide the tracking details we requested.

I have submitted more than they asked for, I submitted:

- airway bill number for tracking

- official receipt of the return parcel courier

- The official tracking website where the details clearly shown that the item has been well received at the address above. 

When I want to ask why when I followed all the instructions and provided all the information as requested, they still ruled against me. Which now has cost me more damages. I have lost:-

- The merchandises all back to the seller.

- Incurred extra USD100 for the return courier charges. 

- And not being reimbursed for the wrongful item sold to me in the first place. 

Whoever is able to help guide me into the right path to make this right. Please advise. 

Thank you very much for your kind effort in advance. 

P. S. I tried to message Paypal, but until now still no reply from them. They said will come back within a few hours. But no news so far. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @JeremyLiew

I'm sorry to hear of claim. 

Was the tracking you provided trackable online? Does the tracking confirm the item was delivered to the merchants return address? If yes, you should have the option to appeal the claim decision. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

JeremyLiew
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal_Tricia, 

Thank you so much for taking your time to reply me. Very much appreciated on your advise and help. 

Yes, the tracking provided is trackable online. It can be tracked here through this link https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/AX000903116MY. The return parcel was done through Pos Laju Malaysia, which is my country's primary courier service.

Yes, the tracking has confirmed the delivery to the return address on the 23rd June 2021 at Fort Worth United States.

Login to Me Too

JeremyLiew
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal_Tricia,

I tried clicking on your provided link to proceed with an appeal of my cases. But the page says "The page you're looking for is no longer available". 

Can you kindly help to resend the link so that I can make the appeal.

Thank you very much for your kind effort in advance.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hi, thanks for following up with us.You can use this link to view the Help Centre article that explains how to appeal your claim. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.