Paypal Love Scammers ?

kattyg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, I sell digital products on epvp.com I do not have any negative feedback

On June 7, ili sold several products to a person, everything went well, he was satisfied and did not write to me anymore

Then he asked me when the goods would be back in stock and everything like that.
I told him that the replenishment of the store will not be soon and he did not write to me anymore.
August 17, that is, 2 months after the purchase, this this young man opens a dispute on this purchase

With note:

Seller never sent me the item I ordered, and stopped responding any questions I issued about the delay and the reasons. I investigated as nothing was told me further, and found out the seller is associated with counterfeit goods aswell, and as so I can assume I will not receive my order, nor I still want to after so long and there is the risk of illegal goods being sent to me, I just demand a refund.

I was a little surprised, because this is complete nonsense, the goods are digital and delivered to him 5 minutes after the purchase
moreover, he never wrote to me with any problems

I asked for evidence of this nonsense in the dispute

But paypal did not give a damn about my request and silently returned the money
I filed an appeal, wrote that I can prove that everything said by the buyer is a child’s fiction

but again, decline, get of ur 17 euro becuz we don’t want to understand the issue at all and return the money to anyone upon request

I wonder if Paypal hates Russians? Or what could be the reason, I do not believe that the dispute can be so irresponsibly resolved in favor of an obvious fraudster

I don’t understand how I can continue to work with this system if any buyer can write any nonsense and get money back without any evidence
I have a full correspondence with this buyer, which, as I said, can provide as evidence. Please help, I'm shocked by this situation
Sorry for my eng btw this text goes far beyond my knowledge of the language

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kattyg 

Sadly there is no Paypal seller protection for virtual / digital items, you can sell them but at your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.