PayPal permanently limited and asked me to wait for 180days to withdraw money. But still no luck!

FrankBowman
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

8 months ago I got limited my PayPal by asking verification documents. After submitting my ID and statement my account got limited without a reason. It's held over $700 and PP asks me to wait for 180days to withdraw. After 180 days there was no email or anything. (I checked email and there was nothing) Now it's almost 8 months and now the withdraw button appears and it allows me to withdraw but doesn't allow me to send/receive money.

When I trying to withdraw, it shows :

There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please go to our Resolution Center so we can help you resolve this quickly.’

How can I fix this issue and withdraw money to my card?

PS: I tried to contact PayPal month ago and didn't get any reply. Not sure what I've missed.

PS:

I haven't got a single refund/bad reputation or anything.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

FrankBowman
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to contact Paypal for last 2 months and i am unable to resolve. How can i resolve and withdraw my money ? Please some one help.

Thank you .

Login to Me Too

Thiego
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal account is permanently limited for more than 180 days now. Please let me know how to withdraw my money. You are hurting me!!!

Thiego

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hello Thiego, thanks for posting to our Community! I'm sorry to hear that we've made the decision to permanently limit your account. This isn't something we do lightly, and I can assure you that we fully review all factors on an account before making this type of decision. While I understand that you don't agree with the outcome, this is something that would be unable to change. If there should be any balance in the account, that would be held for up to 180 days. This is to minimize any potential risk of loss due to disputes or chargebacks that may be filed during that period. Once that timeframe has elapsed, you'll be notified that you can withdraw any balances.  If your account has been limited for over 180 days and you haven’t received an email to withdraw your balance, that would mean the balance cannot be withdrawn at this time. If this changes, we will send an update via email. Regrettably, we would be unable to provide any additional details, and hope you have a good night.

Login to Me Too

Thiego
Contributor
Contributor

It is now going to almost one year since you permanently limited my account. I need my money in that account, please. You cant comfortably say you are not ready to release my money after all these months!!! I am not a thief. The donors of these funds are worried that they lost money which was sent to me to do credible work. Why do you hurt people this way? What are your intentions? To rob me? I cant believe you are doing this in pretense that you are being protective. GIVE ME MY MONEY. I AM SENIOR IN YEARS AND CANNOT BEAR THIS KIND OF PRESSURE!!  RELEASE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.