PayPal debuting a transaction twice from my bank and no one is responding

ztolley
New Community Member

I sent money to an email then cancelled it straight away as it was the wrong address. Then I sent the money to the correct address. This shows on my pay pal account account correctly but then a few days later pay pal did 2 direct debits instead of one. I having been trying for a day to get an answer on chat but no reply and no phone number to call.

where is my refund ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @ztolley I hope you are doing great during this pandemic. Please keep safe. I am glad that you were able to cancel the first transaction when you realized it was sent to an incorrect email address. To set your expectation the money will go back to your original funding source. Please click the link below for more information. Where is my refund? https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212 If this post or any other was helpful, you may enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.