Refund

Austec
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning guys, please i need urgent help. I paid for a training service on the 28/6/2021 but I didguess not receive the service as i was told by the seller (CPA TRAINING). I have contacted several times the seller but he is notplaying responding to me positively. I tried to request for a refund from the payment activity section but it always declined with a sign ! near the email link. I don't know if the seller blocked me from asking for my money back. The transaction I.D is 8LC57353FU5830705 and the email of the receiver is <removed>, Total amount is $60. I really struggle to get that money please if the customer service team can see this, help me recover my money back.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Austec

Thanks for posting in the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your CPA training. If you marked the payment as a Goods and Services transaction, then you may have the option to file a dispute. You can find the steps in our Help Center here: How do I open a dispute with a seller? If you continue to receive an error, you can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.