PayPal Account temporary limitation

CraigAMO
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Has anyone been able to get this sorted ? i have been told lie after lie via there chat system via there agents after i was still asking questions they closed down the chat issue still not resolved been waiting 2 weeks after sending all the documentation they requested right away meant to be getting a call back today more lie's i think has both orders that i have been paid for have been marked as shipped and updated on paypal so funds have been released into my account but can't do anything with them due to this Limitation there social media is no use same copy and paste reply there agents are lying out there skins saying to me they will be sorted in 24-78 hours and then different one says 8-10 days i've had to turn away 4000 pounds work of sales due to not wanting to accept paypal so has taken a massive tole on my income anyone able to help here ? im close to filling a lost of income claim and a defamation of character claim due to this issue

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

CraigAMO
Contributor
Contributor

i will also put i understand COVID-19 i get that but most people and school's are back to work they need the call centre back up and running 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.