PRINTABEL COMPANY LIMITED ~ (AZCozy) POOR QUALITY SHAM & SCAM

jim11384
Contributor
Contributor

PRINTABEL COMPANY LIMITED ~ Rebecca <removed> (AZCozy) & Melinda <removed> (Printabel) ~ ~ ~ THE POOR QUALITY OF THE JUNK THEY SELL. I AM SHOCKED THAT PAYPAL ALLOWS & HAS THEM AS A VISBLE CUSTOMER. THIS COMPANY WILL FALSELY TELL YOU OF REFUNDS AND NOT FOLLOW THROUGH. THE POOR QUALITY SHAM & SCAM

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jim11384 

PayPal does not guarantee or warranty the products sold with their service. If you are not satisfied, open a dispute of Significantly Not As Described (SNAD). There are limits to what is considered as SNAD:

Significantly Not as Described claims

An item may be considered Significantly Not as Described if:

• The item is materially different from the seller’s description of it.
  • You received a completely different item.
  • The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the item was described as “new” but the item was used.
  • The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic (i.e. counterfeit).
  • The item is missing major parts or features and those facts were not disclosed in the description of the item when you bought it.
  • You purchased a certain number of items but didn’t receive them all.
  • The item was damaged during shipment.
  • The item is unusable in its received state and was not disclosed as such.

An item may not be considered Significantly Not as Described if:

• The defect in the item was correctly described by the seller in its description of the item.
  • The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
  • The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
  • The item has minor scratches and was described as “used."

So, you must start a dialogue seller to resolve the matter between you in the dispute. IF you are returning an item, ship it with tracking to have proof of delivery. Otherwise, you may seek recourse with your card issuer if you paid with card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Fieldbt
Paypal was no help just delayed the process. Was required to return an item to Hong Kong when it was shipped from California to me. Will just start using AMEX and avoid Paypal all together. I had errpineously thought it was an extra layer of protection but it is just an extra level of aggravation.
Login to Me Too

dwarlow
New Community Member

I never received 2 items from my order and the rug I did receive was not a rug!! After contacting paypal twice was suppose to be refunded for missing items. But only after I return the rug I did receive back to Hong Kong no less!! And paypal would "generously"  reimburse me $30 for shipping. Like it wouldn't cost more than that. I was willing to eat the money for the crap I did get. I just wanted credit for the other 2 rugs. But to pay money out to receive credit for missing items is ludicrous!! So much for Paypal's purchase protection. Not buying with paypal anymore!!

Login to Me Too

1comment
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly what happened to me. This is happening to multiple people and PayPal does nothing to protect their customers.
Login to Me Too

Eenerhoe
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a rug from Azcozy - PRINTABEL COMPANY LIMITED and was highly disappointed with the purchase. Their picture and

description was definitely what I received.  Their advertisement was  very misleading and deceitful. I've tried to contact the company

and have not had a reply, which is typical of a company who sells poor quality products. I will never order from this company again.

Login to Me Too

Eenerhoe
Contributor
Contributor

Please beware: Their picture and description was definitely NOT what I received.

Login to Me Too

fndnelson1
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still waiting for product to arrive ordered Dec 28th 2019. I thought PayPal would make it right and refund my money because of the scam protection alone. Printabel alias AzCozy return policy demands not opening the shipment in order to return it. So if you did open it and it was wrong item there is no recourse. Paypal wake up and fire your client.
Login to Me Too

Tclny
Contributor
Contributor

Well DON'T OPEN IT when you do get it, you'll be VERY, VERY disappointed and upset.  It took over a month to get it and when it arrived in a square bag the size of a couch pillow; I thought they sent the wrong thing.  This is not a RUG AT ALL it's a photograph print on  at best lighter than a blanket!  The colors were so vibrant there blurry! I've emailed them twice and no response.  I've tried call and nothing but the run around. I ordered a large one and there's no way I could put it on the floor and put furniture on it, it would surly tare!  But from what I'm gathering here your not going to be able to get a refund either 😞

Login to Me Too

libbylab
Contributor
Contributor

After reading the poor reviews, I canceled my order, which was delayed anyway. I received courteous treatment and prompt responses from Printabel (Manny <removed>, <removed>) and they refunded my money before the quilt was even shipped. I'm not disputing that the quality of their products could be awful, but perhaps the company has found its footing and at least will return your money. Be aware, though, that any returns (acc to their remaining website) must be unopened. I don't know how you are to decide if the product is defective if you don't open it. But I did get my full purchase price back via PayPal yesterday.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.