ACCOUNT LIMITATION

Akshay366
Contributor
Contributor

My Paypal account has been limited since 70 days now. We are a dropshipping company and my supplier has scammed me in various ways. When Paypal had limited my account , i tried my best to provide all the information asked by them and followed all the required protocols. Now it's been over 70 days that my account has been limited and has been declared as a high risk account because of heavy refunds and cases raised by my buyers . Now that the supplier has scammed me , few products were not dispatched as promised by supplier and few products that have reached were of low quality , hence the rise in cases/disputes. 

I don't understand when will these limitations get over and i can resume my business. It's very frustrating to go back and forth with the Paypal executive over messages. There is no option to get on a call with Paypal. I am relatively new to dropshipping and have suffered such heavy refunds and losses. Please help me out over here and tell me what needs to be done to remove the limitations . Is Paypal waiting for all the cases to get over ? Or are they waiting for all the buyer's protection time frame to get over ? I am in a dilemma here and not able to understand what exactly is holding them up to release my funds. 

PLEASE HELP !

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.