Nugen <removed> DO NOT BUY FROM

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

This seller is a fraud and a scammer. Doesn't reply to any messages from buyers but somehow manages to reply to paypal when a dispute arises. Provides paypal (who believes anything a seller says) with fake tracking numbers that are impossible (overnight shipping for free). Shame on you paypal for finding in this persons favor and never giving me the opportunity to prove this seller is a fraud. And YOU seller, you are coward and don't even have the audacity to reply to any messages. 

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor

At least 6 posted on here & I saw 14 reviews online - i’m sure this guy has ripped off dozens of people. ***Paypay knows it & is to lazy to track it so the can compare the ship to / delivery address Paypal 😞

Login to Me Too

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor

@Teddy25 Help all of us! Please!

Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @RandiGellis 

Hope all is well and safe.  Thank you for posting in our community forum, currently i do not have the visual on your account i what i can do right now is just give some advise as to what you can do and my advise is just based on my experience in handling dispute as a customer service representative. Now what i can advise for you if in case your appeal was closed twice by PayPal in favor of the seller,  what other option i can provide right now will be look for other way like involving your bank or card issuer , try  to read this link https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/what-is-a-chargeback%2C-and-why-did-i-get-one-faq2036?ap... .   I hope i was able to assist you on this matter.  Note:  This option is if in case your appeal is closed twice in favor of the seller do not attempt to file a case outside of PayPal if there is a ongoing case here in PayPal because the case here in PayPal will be automatically closed and can not be reopen anymore.  Stay safe. 

**** If you find my post very helpful please enrich the community by giving me kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor

Attention: Paypal Don’t you all want to move forward- we will continue to “chat” & take up your workday with the fraudulent seller. You all are just as guilty as the seller if you do not put an end to his account. I will post how you all have treated us on facebook & instagram /. every online presence- reviews galore about paypal & their lack of customer service- maybe this is an inside job. Oh, and don’t worry my reviews with be articulate & the readers will walk away knowing that you all were complacent during the time when we all are watching every dime we spend. You all are at fault!

Login to Me Too

Designris
Contributor
Contributor

Post it! I will back this up and share! I was thinking of doing the same thing. Only time they listen is when they get bad press.

Login to Me Too

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

count me in if you're going to put seller on blast (twitter, instagram, wherever) I'm including paypals lack of backing customers on this as well. How much money do you think this thieving clown has taken from the paypal community?

Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @KV285 Thank you for reaching out to PayPal Community Forum. I am sorry if the case was not turned on your favor. But, you never received the item. To set your expectation seller has minimum requirement to meet when providing proof of delivery or tracking number. However,it won't stop there. We can file an appeal for you. To submit an appeal on the dispute that has been closed on the seller's favor, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipping company (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment or that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying that the item was delivered to a different address. When you have that information, I suggest please Contact Us via Chat since our phone lines are closed due to COV19. You might want to check what other options are available to get in touch with a customer service. Once it's submitted, the appeal will be reviewed further and a determination will be made. If there's really a fraud trend on the seller's account,this will help us to close the case as quick as possible on your favor. You definetely have Purchase Protection. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We'll help you get your money back. Kindly check your email time to time for an update. I hope this gives you a peace of mind. ****If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Thanks!****

Login to Me Too

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

What is a minimum requirement to provide proof? Are you saying all he or she has to do is provide any tracking number they have? That is what this person does provide fake tracking numbers then pass it off to PayPal. PayPal then turns around says “that’s good enough for me”. Unacceptable

Login to Me Too

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to a bunch of people- it’s time for you to reimburse all of of us. or give us more stuff to do. Track the shipments on your end - you will see that the ship to / delivery address is not on the invoice or associated with our paypal accounts or our names if you do a simple google search. If you all can’t talk to us because of the Covid why aren’t you doing a simple online search. Exceptions should made made for us to. It will take weeks to get written proof to y’all + why would you want us to go out in public to purchase envelopes & stamps- is it worth the risk? If one of us got sick because we had to leave the house do to paypal’s policy - then wouldn’t that make y’all liable if we did not make it. Think big Picture! The coronavirus literally kills people. REFUND OUR MOEY!!!

Login to Me Too

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor

I will definitely file a complaint- Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.