Nugen <removed> DO NOT BUY FROM

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

This seller is a fraud and a scammer. Doesn't reply to any messages from buyers but somehow manages to reply to paypal when a dispute arises. Provides paypal (who believes anything a seller says) with fake tracking numbers that are impossible (overnight shipping for free). Shame on you paypal for finding in this persons favor and never giving me the opportunity to prove this seller is a fraud. And YOU seller, you are coward and don't even have the audacity to reply to any messages. 

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

ClaudiaV01
Contributor
Contributor

@ttoca525 Agree with you, no receipt and no response when I reached out to try to get more information on my package.  PayPal received a UPS "tracking number" from this individual claiming that my item was delivered weeks ago.  I contacted UPS and they tell me that my item was left at the reception and signed by "SARPONG". To start, I don't leave in a building that has a reception.  Shame on PayPal for not doing thorough research and favoring this criminal.  Are you taking any additional steps?  Not sure what to do or where to go from here.

Login to Me Too

anthony332
Contributor
Contributor

SAME THING HERE...... pay-pal got a tracking # a week later.... from UPS, only after a opened  a claim. because of that FAKE tracking #,  they closed my claim in favor of this SCAMMER. PAY PAL NEVER looked in to this fake tracking #...... it was not delivered to my address. I FILED A CLAIM with UPS that I did not receive the package. AND GUESS WHAT...... UPS has the package being delivered to 2 different places/cities..... goes without none are my address!!

and UPS said the tracking # provided by  the SCAMMER ( NGUYEN <removed>) WAS NEVER ADDRESSED TO ME/ ADDRESS..... I DID ALL THIS INVESTIGATING THAT I THOUGHT (PAY PAL) WAS  GOING TO DO...... BUT NO.... PAYPAL CLOSED CASE ??? WTF

Transaction ID 5K132445E2202753A

Login to Me Too

Ripped-OFF-13
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing with me. He must have some type of software that searches UPS tracking numbers by zip codes until he finds a match and shows pay pal it was delivered and it seems like paypal no longer has anyone with more intelligence than a rock..  An easy call to UPS customer service would have shown the truth.... 

Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ttoca525 

Hope you are safe during this time of crisis.  Based on my understanding on your post is that you file a case and this closed in favor of the seller for the reason that seller were able to provide tracking number to support his case.  Now all is not lost as part of Buyer Protection PayPal is giving fair chance you can file for a reopening of the case and present new evidence.  What gonna happen is that we will give you ample time to present valid evidence that could disclaimed the evidence that the seller present.  How?  By contacting the shipping company to find the whereabouts of your parcel or to check if your street address is even on the address label. If the ship to address is not yours, get it in writing from the shipping company and appeal your dispute along with this evidence. Otherwise, PayPal will still rule against you even though you did not receive your item since seller provided proof of delivery. Seller can't be responsible for the security of your premises.  Now if were able to acquire that document you now file for a reopening of the case and this is done by customer service representative which is as of this moment can only be contact via chat or email.   How does it works? Customer must login to their PayPal account and go to their Message Center wherein they can find the Chat Support option in which they can interact with our customer service representative as they have the capacity to view your account. If you prefer to email us,you may visit our website and below our page there is an option "Contact Us" please click that and you will be routed to 'Contact Customer Service' page, from the options shown click Email us, then select a topic and subtopic before typing your message. There should also be available option to connect to a live chat agent and, or you may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful. please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

Customer service is horrible. No one has answered any messages all I get are automated responses that don't even begin to address the issue. Do NOT use the current health situation as an excuse they took my money pretty quick.

Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ttoca525 

I do apologized for the delay of the response form your message and i know the urgency of your concern but currently our customer service 

are in skeletal staff due to emergency and that there's a slim chance to get a timely response. No worries once an available customer service representative able to get your message he/she will got back to ASAP,   You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful. please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

You have the nerve to use a skeletal staff as an excuse but yet you take money pretty quick. This seller provides FAKE shipping records and from what i've read in the community always uses the same M.O. Front desk receptions signing off even when they're shipped to homes. I provided your abysmal customer service with proof of a false shipping from UPS but they still found in favor  of the seller. That's a joke.

Login to Me Too

lsdaniels1221

For UPS their client would be the sender though so they cannot really give a random person package information if their name is not the sender's name or the receiver's name.  Paypal should do this followup with UPS as to the receiver's address.  If it doesn't match the buyer you know it isn't correct. I was also scammed by this person trying to buy cleaning items for the COVID-19 pandemic.  This is very shameful behavior and should be further investigated by Paypal.

Login to Me Too

KV285
Contributor
Contributor

I unfortunately ordered from this merchant before knowing about this scam they have going on.  I used PayPal knowing that they usually protect the consumer.  But not in the case.  I filed my dispute and the merchant provided a tracking number that didn't have my name or address on the shipping label.  It was delivered to the front desk.  Weird my house doesn't have a front desk.  PayPal denied my dispute and I have been treated like I am the bad guy.  With no luck on getting my dispute decision reversed, I filed a Consumer Complaint against the merchant Nugen <removed> on the FTC website.  I suggest everyone that has been scammed from this merchant and PayPal hasn't helped, please file a complaint at https://www.ftc.gov/ to have it documented.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.