Nugen <removed> DO NOT BUY FROM

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

This seller is a fraud and a scammer. Doesn't reply to any messages from buyers but somehow manages to reply to paypal when a dispute arises. Provides paypal (who believes anything a seller says) with fake tracking numbers that are impossible (overnight shipping for free). Shame on you paypal for finding in this persons favor and never giving me the opportunity to prove this seller is a fraud. And YOU seller, you are coward and don't even have the audacity to reply to any messages. 

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

Well finally...paypal granted my refund! Thank you The fight was worth it!

Login to Me Too

anthony332
Contributor
Contributor

HOW ??...... I cant even reopen complaint after paypal sided with the SCAMMER.... I HAVE PROOF that the traking # he gave paypal did not go to my address..... ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED  

Login to Me Too

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor
I sent PayPal proof with the email UPS sent stating my address was not associated with that tracking number. Keep fighting keep messaging them. Contact shipping company and get them to email you.
Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @ttoca525 that's really a great news! I am so happy that you finally got a refund. Thank you for your patience and effort to help other customers who have the same situation as yours. Again,it was a confirmed fraud trend, to all who are still working on their cases please be patient in waiting for a customer service rest assured that they can help you reverse the payment. You have valid reason to win the case.
Login to Me Too

Kiki2020
Contributor
Contributor
I reported them and hope others do as well. I am still trying to resolve my case with paypal after my case was denied twice.
Login to Me Too

Ripped-OFF-13
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal must have finally did some checking on bogus UPS tracking numbers because I received full refund from the scumbag..

😀

Login to Me Too

KV285
Contributor
Contributor
That's great to hear. I'm still fighting mine. It was just denied again for the fourth time the other day.
Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ripped-OFF-13 

Hope all is well and safe.  

I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get a full refund.  I know that it takes time before it was resolve because for "item never received" dispute really takes time to resolve because shipping or couriers have their security protocol that makes our customer/buyer to secure documents from them.  I thank you for your patience. Now, do not worry about this merchant let our security team handle them and if violation of Agreement Policies was found there is a big possibility their account will be limited.  This is just a proof that PayPal really cares, well sometimes it takes too long for a decision but we are here for them to help.  Stay Safe. 

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.