Nugen <removed> DO NOT BUY FROM

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

This seller is a fraud and a scammer. Doesn't reply to any messages from buyers but somehow manages to reply to paypal when a dispute arises. Provides paypal (who believes anything a seller says) with fake tracking numbers that are impossible (overnight shipping for free). Shame on you paypal for finding in this persons favor and never giving me the opportunity to prove this seller is a fraud. And YOU seller, you are coward and don't even have the audacity to reply to any messages. 

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

Why should anyone of us go to ftc.gov when paypal is supposed to protect us? I have sent them PROOF this seller is a fraud and yet they still found in his favor. What does that tell you? 

Login to Me Too

KV285
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree with you.  PayPal should be protecting the consumer like us.  I have reported things to the FTC, so there is a record of the scams and fraudulent activities that have happened to me.  Having this report also helps, because if companies don't want to help you resolve the issue you can report the company to the FTC as well.  Good luck and I hope you are successful on resolving this problem.    

Login to Me Too

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

UPS is investigating the alleged false shipment i'm getting them involved as well. If i find out they can't do anything I will definitely go federal on this. 

Login to Me Too

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

This is the second time you've replied with the same message. The fact is, this seller provided a FALSE tracking number with a fake delivery signature and location is NOT even stated on shipment. YOUR company believed this seller and 2 times..yes TWICE found in favor of this seller. There are others here who have said the same thing about the same seller. So stop acting like we are given a fair process because it isn't fair at all. Go after this seller and refund each and everyone he has SCAMMED

Login to Me Too

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

take a look at these "replies" by paypal. Automated responses from the same person saying the same exact thing. Wonderful customer service

Login to Me Too

Designris
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem!! This is so frustrating! I never got a tracking number until the day after I filed a complaint to PayPal! And all of a sudden my package was sent and delivered. Bull **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ttoca525, @ClaudiaV01, @KV285, @ClaudiaV01, @Designris, @RandiGellis,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear a recent dispute did not go as you all had expected. It is definitely concerning that a merchant is shipping items, providing tracking numbers, but the items never make it to the shipping address provided to the merchant. Based on the information provided so far, it sounds like the cases mentioned above were decided in the merchant's favor due to the tracking number showing delivery to the shipping address' locale. 

However, you do have the option to appeal the case decision if you never received the shipment. First, please reach out to the shipping company to obtain some kind of proof showing the item was not delivered to your address. Shipping companies may not be able to state where it was actually delivered to in written form. However, shipping companies are normally able to provide a letter stating the shipment referencing the tracking number in question was not delivered to your specific address. Normally our review teams will accept that document to appeal the case decision. 

I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams via Facebook or Twitter DM or chat if it is available in your location for assistance with your appeal.

We understand this is a concerning time for all, and yes, we do currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. We appreciate your patience in this time. 

Best wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Designris
Contributor
Contributor

I have video recording of the entire day that claimed my package was delivered! NOTHING WAS DELIVERED! We all have contacted UPS and they provided us with proof that you asked and still we got denied!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@Designris,

I'm sorry your appeal was denied. I would recommend reaching back out to our Customer Support teams via the links provided above to review the information one more time. Our review teams do not accept videos or links to videos. If you can provide a letter from the shipping company on their letterhead, that may result in an appeal decision you may find more agreeable. 

Thank you all again for your time and patience in this matter.

Best wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ttoca525
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email from UPS stating that the address associated with the tracking number is NOT my address. I provided paypal with this proof and they still denied my claim. It's obvious paypal doesn't want to refund anyone money and using all kinds of excuses of re-opening claims. I had my case denied, re-opened then denied again based on a bogus tracking number. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.