Need to return to Tom Pan

helenka14
Contributor
Contributor

I saw an ad on my FB account for bras from Tom Pan.  I ordered they're size 2X.  I received them today with the package unsealed.  The bras are laughably small.  They wouldn't fit any adult, and no child over 3.  So I want my money back but I don't know how to contact them. 

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

RitzyL
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item from Wonderland Designs. The package came with a Tom Pan return address.

It's:    Tom Pan            

<removed>

Login to Me Too

alisa6
New Community Member
Does anyone know how to return to Tom Pan. I had the same sizing issue-super small top—would like to return for larger size. However, there is no return info and the order form is in Chinese.
Login to Me Too

mlilja
Contributor
Contributor

Because it is not legit, I just figured that out, when trying to return merchandise, says it came from Tom Pan in CA, it originally came from China, I did not order from China, this site was misleading and it is just taking everybody money and sending garbage merchandise that doesn't fit a normal human, these clothes are made at sweatshops.  I am disgusted with paypal allowing the companies to continue to operate under false pretense.  They would not even be allowed to pass any type of inspection in the US, that is why these people are buying from China, then raising the prices, and they have no clue what the type of quality of the clothing is. 

Login to Me Too

RitzyL
Contributor
Contributor

You are right on!! I finally got the address of Wonderland Designs and sent back the items. Will post what happens. Don't know if this is the address for several companies. My mailing envelope had Tom Pan as the return address but I ordered from WD. No more ordering from facebook ads and will always check online if buying from a company I haven't heard of. The address is:

<removed>

Good luck. 

@mlilja wrote:

Because it is not legit, I just figured that out, when trying to return merchandise, says it came from Tom Pan in CA, it originally came from China, I did not order from China, this site was misleading and it is just taking everybody money and sending garbage merchandise that doesn't fit a normal human, these clothes are made at sweatshops.  I am disgusted with paypal allowing the companies to continue to operate under false pretense.  They would not even be allowed to pass any type of inspection in the US, that is why these people are buying from China, then raising the prices, and they have no clue what the type of quality of the clothing is. 

Login to Me Too

Aimsteach
Contributor
Contributor
It’s ridiculous. You make purchases through PayPal believing they would protect us from companies like this but they don’t. I just had the same exact issue and the return is also Tom Pan. It arrived over a month after the order, no email verification or anything was ever sent to me and the quality of the clothes is horrendous.
Login to Me Too

CKCorder
New Community Member

First of all did you receive your money back?  If you could email me the return address I would be so grateful.  I can't find any return info, just like everyone else.

Thank you.

Cheri

Login to Me Too

Cometrd
New Community Member
Order a jumpsuit in my size and a midget couldn’t wear it! I need to return this product. I need to get a return label! But how do I get it!
Login to Me Too

Phooohbear4
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from Soytoyo and the return address was Tom Pen. I mailed my return to his address which was on my package. Now Soytoyo said I mailed it to the wrong address and is giving me a hard time getting a full refund..
Login to Me Too

Mercyme
Just received a dress with the return label of TOM PAN. The dress is white and has a black "X" on it! Who does that? Need to return. Never again!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.