My Account Has Been Limited, PLEASE FIX!

MaSwizzle
Contributor
Contributor

I tried making a payment on eBay. I was prompted with a window asking to submit my number associated with my account. After I typed my number it said, "Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you." Thinking that my number was the issue, I used some temporary disposable numbers. PayPal seen this as "unusual activity." So later that day, I logged into PayPal and found out my account has been limited. I tried calling and I spoke with someone. She asked for my email, address, and name, to confirm that she was talking to the owner of the account (aka me). After that she told me I have to submit my ID. That's where the issue began. I don't have an ID, I have no drivers license because I don't drive. I live at my parents house so I have no official bills that include my name and address. I currently have money in my PayPal account that I would like to use. And if I can't access my money, (if I'm not mistaken) That would be STEALING on PayPal's part. (If the phone verification system worked this wouldn't be an issue) So if I could get my account fixed that would be great. Thanks! -Jadyn

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MaSwizzle

Go to the dmv and get a State Photo ID. After that, write a letter explaining why you don't have utility/cell phone bills under your name, pdf it and upload it to the case. And I hope you are over 18 years of age because that is the age requirement to have a PayPal account in the USA if your account is a US PayPal account.

No one can fix this but you. No one here has access to your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MaSwizzle
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! What happens if I can't get access to the money? Wouldn't PayPal owe me that money since I've earned it from selling on eBay?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.