Luggage sale on Facebook

MrVis
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone here on Facebook buy the 3-piece luggage set from https://www.ocaenole.com/. They ran a huge promotion on Facebook in the month of December but from all the feedback that I've seen on group pages, it is apparent very few people have received their order if any at all. A few have received earrings instead and show PayPal that the item was shipped and received. This is a complete scam and should be investigated thoroughly by PayPal. 

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

MrVis
Contributor
Contributor

I was refunded a long time ago after many times complaining and as for those "earrings" I never sent them back and I would be embarrassed to give them a s a gift to anyone. Now, every time I see an add in Facebook, I check out the company and write SCAM to warm everyone that these people are moving from one product to another. Most Chinese offers on Facebook are scums and share with everyone so they will be closed down once and forever.

Login to Me Too

MeliHaus
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the info. I just reported it and advised PayPal that I had filed it. This is unreal that we have to jump through so many hoops, even though they know it is a scam.. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.