Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com

feluwa
Contributor
Contributor

I regret I didn't come to this community before entering into a transaction on 17 April, 2020 with Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com. But I trusted PAYPAL, and allowed my debit card for the amount of $19.98 or £16.61 that was debited. Since then, no correspondence and no contact with the suppliers. I tried searching for their telephone or email address to no avail. From the PayPal community board I could see that Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com are professional scammers. Could you please assist in retrieving my hard-earned funds?

Login to Me Too
168 REPLIES 168

Bionic_igel
New Community Member
I wish I would of seen this before like so many others, I ordered on May 12th and finally received a product June 23rd, no big deal since it is international shipping. However I got something completely different from what I ordered. I mean I ordered a folding camping table, and received shoe coverings, and when I emailed the contact info. I got a reply with this is what we wanted to sell you. I’m sorry how? Furthermore when just asking when I should expect the item that I did order, I get nothing. Then reading these seems that I am lucky that I got something.
Login to Me Too

Dicky2sticks
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, got sent wrong item (worth about £0.99) and paid £16.00. They've offered a full refund if I send item back which will cost nearly as much as refund. They've offered partial refund if I withdraw dispute first. I have an email address but this platform won't let me put it in my message. 

Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Josep67
Contributor
Contributor
I've also been scammed by LUDOZO.com . The website was shut down and they transformed it into MYSTORE.com. They were to send me a "foldable scooter" at the incredible price of some 20 American Dollars. They sent me a packet of ten sanitary masks instead, probably worth 50 cent. In China. They send the package on an economic fee for sure. The gain is assured. I obviously opened a case on Paypal and now I have to send the "wrong" parcel back. I live in Spain and the most economical send fee I found was 37 €!!!!! Do you understand? They make money so immorally and take advantage of the protection policy by Paypal!!! They can always claim they committed a mistake. The point is PAYPAL has a clear idea of the amount of mistakes by LINC.YOUP / LUDOZO.COM Will Paypal allow them to go unpunished? Should we report the cybercrime department of our National Police about it and take legal action?
Login to Me Too

Dicky2sticks
Contributor
Contributor

I think we should.

Login to Me Too

Jo20202
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money back from this company? I unknowingly paid for something £16.61 I have not received the item and I would like my money back! Is it possible?
Login to Me Too

Josep67
Contributor
Contributor
Contact Paypal, either phone or message them online. They will help you open a case and escalete it to a dispute. If you received a different item (the most likely), you will certainly have to send it back, that's the trick. I Paid 19.9 $ US and the cheapest return I have found so far is 37€ (39 $). I still have time until 14th July to find a way to recover my money. Paypal offers you a return fee payback in this disgusting situation. I still have to look into it to consider whether it all is worth the time, money and effort. LINC.YOUP (LUDOZO.COM) know most customers will give in on such a "small" amount of money. I'll try to recover mine. We must be a stone in their shoe. Take care, my friend and fight!!!!
Login to Me Too

justatechman
Contributor
Contributor

They got me too. Stupid right? So because I was suspicious I found a screenshot of the order and sent that with photos of what these C***S sent me with a very strong case for refund via PayPal resolution centre and I actually was offered a full refund. Having read around and seen plenty of other peoples experiences, I'll not expect too much. I at first was not happy at the prospect of sending the token delivery I received back to China but luckily found some info on PayPal's free returns programme so hopefully the £11.28 i paid to send the £1 plastic piece of C**P they sent me will be returned too.

It really galls me that these posts are regularly popping up in facebook, instagram twitter and nothing is being done about it. They seem to always make it to the top of me feeds with 'sponsored' or similar status which makes me think that Facebook inc are not only aware of this fraudulent activity, but complicit in the activity.   

Login to Me Too

jBobinette
Contributor
Contributor

Yes! I do think that PayPal is complicit since they seem not to care. They don't even answer me! My last recource will be with my credit card.

Login to Me Too

Sebastian131313
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same experience. Got scammed by these filthy piece of **bleep** chinese scammers. They sent me a 10 cents piece of plastic and pretend the item was delivered. Now, I opened a dispute, they asked me to return the item to these scammers, WITH MY MONEY? WHEN THE SHIPPING COST IS LIKE TWICE THE PRICE I PAID !!!!!! WHAT A **bleep**ING JOKE !!!! These chinese scum know a lot of people will give up.

The WORST thing here is me, and many many people called paypal and tell them about this "seller" and yet, nothing is done, their account is still not banned. Despite the hundred of complain and disputes they received about Ludozo.com, they are still active and allowed to scam hundred of people everyday !!!

PAYPAL do NOT care about you, buyer, they DO NOT protect customers like they claim to !!!! All they do is getting their fee in every transaction.

Paypal know perfectly what Ludozo, or any other chinese scammer do, and do nothing about it : for me, they are partner with these scammers, their reputation and so called customer protection lower customer's mistrust.

Login to Me Too

Quoc1
They did same thing to me too. I've received this garbage plastic worth only a few cents from china it was claimed a kitchen shelf and they've made me to ship it back to them which the shipping cost is cost more than what I've paid them. I guess I have to close down my paypal account since I have no protection from paypal against this scammer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.